Friday, April 6, 2007

The promised pictures



This is the pretty necklace Abby made at her school Easter party. I thought it was nice!!





These are the cool eggs Abby made in school. I just think they look really neat, I was impressed!!





These two are Noah and Abby coloring eggs at home. We made some character ones and then we used the wax crayon to write names on some for the people who will be at my parents for Easter dinner. We're going to set them in cute little egg cups for their place marker.






These three are from the egg hunt the kids went to. They had lots of fun there and got a big bucket full of eggs!! Noah was a bit far away because they split the kids up and Daddy stayed with Abby. He's back there in the last picture!!




This is my mom and I trying to trace the outline of Riley's hand onto Mamaw's Garden rock. You can see Noah and Abby's are already on there.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the eggs! What a cool idea! Abby is sooo gorgeous.....I meant what I said when I told you I feel sorry for you for having such a beautiful daughter, the worry must be consuming!

Wow, I can't believe that the kids got to get so many eggs in the hunt.....that's awesome! I hope the egg hunt tomorrow is that good!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Well, I think she is adorable too and just perfect to marry my son. Sammy just reminded me that he isn't getting married at all.

I like the cool things they did with the eggs too.

They look cute doing their eggs at home. I should have used mugs like that.

Crystal said...

I thought the same thing when I saw the mugs.......that was a good idea!

SamandSawyersMom said...

come on...do you not have any easter pics???