Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quick post

Well I'm running behind to get ready for the museum today, but I thought I'd give ya all a quick post before we go. We've been really enjoying our Spring Break so far. We really haven't done much but relax and have some quality family time. We finally got our Blockbuster 40 rental card and rented some movies this week. Steve and I watched Stranger than Fiction with Will Farrell and I really liked it. I love Will Farrell, even his inappropriate yet funny movies, I can't help it, he makes me laugh. But in this one he wasn't funny and I loved that about him. I thought it was really good. And the kids and I watched Charlotte's Web. Again I thought it was really good and the kids really enjoyed it too. Tomorrow night Steve and I are planning to watch CĂ„sino Royale (he loves Bond...me not so much!!!) I have to admit that when you can still watch DVD's on a big screen it's pretty cool. Well today we're heading out to the museum with Sonya. I'm going to get my pass renewed so we can enjoy it all summer long. I'll probably have pics to share for that when we get back. Well have a great day!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi Miss Jamie! Hope you guys have a good day today.....what a good day to go to the museum, it's so yucky out! I'm glad you and the kiddies have been enjoying your Spring break!

Carrie said...

Have fun today!

I dedicated a post to you today!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

movies smovies!!

2 posts in one day?? Hello!!!