Thursday, April 19, 2007

not much going on

Well not much going on today. Just been kinda lazy I guess today, maybe it's the cloudiness outside. I mean it' s noon, I've been up since 6:45 and I still feel that drowsy just woke up feeling!! I need somethinig to perk me up, what could it be??? I don't know, maybe a nap would work!! The house is a mess, I probably have 10 loads of laundry sitting around in the bedrooms upstairs to be done, but I just can't seem to care about it!! WEll hopefully something will get done soon. I guess I'll just post an update later, I need to go relax!!!

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

CRUP what was that?? Are you saying that you have had morning attitude all day?? Try running around in a circle while saying "Numan guman oshkosh". It works, try it...(oh yeah and you must have your hair in a pony tail to work) Please take video just for us!

Crystal said...

Sonya, please speak English!

Char said...

I know.... You can get your stuff all organized for the crop! That'll cheer you up! :) Do you have enough pictures developed?
OR - you could take a nap. :) That'd be good too.
I'm glad you are coming!

SamandSawyersMom said...

what in the heck did i say? someone explain that to me

Jamie said...

Ok, if I run in a circle I will definitely lose my dinner. I just can't do that anymore, although my daughter asks me to daily. Charity, you always have good suggestions, maybe scrapbooking would be good, but of course then I would feel guilty for doing that too. Oh, I just can't win, maybe some housework is in order anyway!!

Carrie said...

I know the feeling! Some days you just need to be lazy, then I usually feel great the next day and want to clean every nook and cranny!!

Lura said...

I'm jealous that you could just do nothing! I had to go to work today. Blah. I'm glad you are coming to the crop!!!