Thursday, April 19, 2007

little update

Well I got a load of dishes done and folded and put away two loads of laundry...GO ME! That's about all. We started to replace Abby's ceiling fan (hers stopped working and she loves having it on at night, so she hasn't been too happy the last two nights) but we got one of the screws from the original fan stuck in the electrical box thingy and now the screw head is stripped. We found some ideas to get it out online tonight and we'll try them tomorrow. Hopefully one of them will work so we can get it fixed for her. We watched Survivor and ooohhh what a good tribal council. Very well thought out and executed, I was impressed!! I like Alex though, I hope he can do something to save himself. Well off to bed now, buenos noches.

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

OH JUST RUB IT IN MY FACE


My tivo didn't tape it

i was screaming on the phone to crys

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Char said...

Great Job!
Hope you have a good day today!

Jamie said...

Sonya, you can watch it online!!!

Amanda said...

Jamie I am glad that you had a day to relax! But you did get things accomplished - the ceiling fan and laundry...I hope that you have an excellent time at the crop and post pictures of your pages. I look forward to seeing them!!!!