Thursday, December 7, 2006

Abby's a star!!


Tonight was Abby's first Christmas program for school. Oh how I love seeing my children perform. It gives me so much joy to see them up there feeling so proud of themselves. Mamaw, Papaw and Grammy came to see the show. I remember Noah's performances when he was in preschool. I loved those so much as well. Now that he's in "public school" they don't do Christmas programs anymore or even Christmas parties, oh, but don't worry he's having a "winter party", but that's a topic for another post!! Anyway, my little girl was a redbird tonight trying to make a lonely fir tree feel more like a special Christmas tree and I couldn't have been more proud!!

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh, could Abby be any prettier? I love her dress, what is on it, I can't tell? She looks like she is all grown up. I can't wait to hear all about her.

Jamie said...

Abby's dress has little Mickey and Minnies on it!! I know the picture isn't the best, but we were having technical difficulties!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

No the picture is good, I just couldn't get it close enough to see. Keep the good work up...where is today's blog??