Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Some Christmas Fun








Over the past few days we enjoyed some fun Christmas events. We went to my mom's Christmas party at work. She loves showing off the grandkids!! They had yummy snacks, sang songs and even got their first present of the season. Then we drove through the Holiday in Lights at Sharon Woods. This was the first time we had ever done that and we really enjoyed it. We brought our homemade cookies and candies and some milk to enjoy while we drove through. Afterwards we went into Santaland where the kids played a while and we saw the cool train display. And Abby had her Happy Birthday Jesus party at school. They played tons of games, had a book gift exchange, decorated little cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday. There is only 4 kids in her class, so she's grown pretty close to all of them and they're all just so sweet. I love the holidays!!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

If I was talking to you I would leave a comment here.

Jamie said...

OH, come on...you harrassed me for not posting, and when I checked your blog several times today I only found pictures of kids (albeit very cute) that I don't know and I'm pretty sure don't reside in your home. And if you're going to always make faces when people take your picture you have to deal with the consequences!!! :)

Cheryl said...

AMEN she never just smiles for a picture. It's always something silly then she is mad when they show up in scrapbooks or bogs.

SamandSawyersMom said...

No it is the large body i have a problem with.