Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Fest



I know, I know another post about a holiday event we went to, but that's really all were doing lately--well that and finishing our basement, which I cut myself doing tonight---owwwiiieeee!!! So anyway we went to the Beach and had lots of fun ice skating, toboggan sliding, petting tons of animals and cruising the lazy river in a foot powered paddle boat. The weather was absolutely perfect, cold enough to feel Christmasy, but not so much that we were freezing and dying to go inside somewhere. I really enjoyed it, though my poor feet were aching after the ice skating!!!! And tomorrow is Noah's party at his school, so I'll have that news to share then!!

2 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh how nice. I love your long hair...it looks good. I would have liked to check that out..maybe next year. We never tire of pictures even if they are all holidays...we love em. Keep em coming!

Crystal said...

I agree, keep em coming! I love seeing them~!