Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas







Well we had a terrific Christmas!! WE spent Christmas Eve at my parents house and then in the evening we visited my Mom's side of the family. Christmas Day we opened our own gifts then went to my Dad's side of the family for a late breakfast and then later we had dinner with Steve's family. We were all so spoiled!! I can't believe how much Steve and I got, let alone what the kids got. We've been very blessed with such big families and it's such a joy to spend this time with them. We did come home Christmas evening with a stomach virus, but all is well now and we just have to transform the Rumpke landfill in our family room back into a home!! Here's some pics ( I took 355) of our Christmas, hope all is well and everyone had a terrific Christmas as well!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! Now we need to see some pictures of you! I don't even think I know what you look like!LOL

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh those are great. tell Abby that we have Buckaroo and we love it. We will play that game with her if she wants! I love the Jammies! Steve's eyes are so bright....well, the tiny piece I can see of them.