Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Today is baking day!!





Today we are baking our little hearts out!! We are making three kinds of cookies, two kinds of candies, one pie and a batch of cupcakes. The kids really love cutting out cookies and decorating them. It's lots of fun. Last year I learned some of my grandma's secrets and tricks and this year I'm pulling out all of the stops. It really feels like Christmas is almost hear when I get to sit down and enjoy some homemade buckeyes, peanut butter fudge, sugar cookies, oatmeal walnut cookies, chocoalte chip swirl cookies, butterscotch pie and holiday cupcakes!!! Yummy!!! Oh, I almsot forgot, we're also dipping pretzels in chocolate and white chocolate!! I'll keep posting pictures as we finish more things....

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love doing that too! It does make it feel like Christmas!!! Please share your grandma's secrets and tips!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Those are nice pictures. I love the one where Noah is concentrating so much. Things like making cookies is when I wish I had a bigger house. It would be much easier. Oh yeah, wish I could bake ANYTHING that is edible when I was done. You think I am kidding? I am not.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh yeah I love buckeyes. I would pay for those mothers and I am cheap.