Friday, December 29, 2006

Now, I've had...







the time of my life....and I owe it all to you!! We had the most fun tonight with Sonya and her family. They came over for a visit and when you mix good food, good people and good laughs you get the some good fun. The kids just had a blast, playing together and decorating gingerbread. When they left Noah said "I wish they were still here"!! We really hope they'll come back all the time, I know the kids would love and so would the parents!! I couldn't believe how well the kids just played together like they've known each other forever. They have spent some time together in the past, but they just pick up like they just played yetserday. It's so awesome to see them make friends like that. Well here's some pics from the fun...

2 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, you got those on before we got home. We had a blast too. The Steves were hilarous! Thanks for all the fun...goodnight now.

Crystal said...

Okay, I am officially jealous!!!! I wanna be on somebody's blog too!!!! It just looks so much fun! I'm free if anyone wants to have me over! ha ha ha