Thursday, December 7, 2006

Noah's a good shopper!!


Noah's school did a Holiday Workshop today where the kids were allowed to shop for members of their families. Noah came home with a huge bag full of gifts and when I saw what he chose for Abby and Daddy, it brought tears to my eyes. He is so thoughtful and intuitive even at this age. He did the same thing last year and I of course had the same reaction. I can't wait to see what he chose for me, I know I'm going to just love it. Last year it was a beautiful charm bracelet with butterflies and flowers on it, I loved it!! I hope he remains so loving and sweet, he's such a good boy. I don't know why these little things always bring tears to my eyes, but I guess I'm just a big sap!! It's my pride and joy just pouring out of me!!

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Since I have known Noah he has been that sweet and kind but look at his mother. You buy gifts for people for any reason whatsoever. I think you buy gifts for people on your birthday. He is looking so handsome. I know why you are so proud of them. Because they have turned out so well. You deserve it.

Jamie said...

Thank you Sonya, that means so much to me because I so want to raise a loving and caring man, unlike the many I see around these days, yet not "girly" in anyway. When he played football this year I felt very good because he never cried like half the boys when either they stubbed a finger or something or they just didn't want to play out there in the heat anymore, no my Noah was very tough and he stuck it out, but during the quick waterbreaks, he'd run over to me, sit in my lap, give me a quick hug and then he'd be off. So hopefully whatever I"ve been doing is working!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Yes it has. He is a precious boy.