Friday, December 15, 2006

Dance with Me



Today was Dance with me day at Abby's dance class. She was so excited when I came into class with her, stood on her special spot with her, did all the dances with her and clapped when it was her turn to hop on foot all the way down the mat and then do front rolls all the way down the mat. I love spending time with her alone. I really felt like Noah got a lot of alone time before Abby was even born (almost 3 years) and I really hoped when Noah was in school full time, that I would be able to do that for her and I think it's happening and she loves it so much. She really loves it when it's just "the girls". We could just be going to Kroger but when it's just us, she lights up!! I love being her Mommy and her greatest role model, I only hope I live up to it. She is such a wonderful little girl already and I only hope she continues on that path. After dance class we had lunch together and I let her pick it - Frisch's Big Boy (she calls it like that), which is her favorite. She LOVES their macaroni and cheese!! I thanked her for a wonderful lunch and the fun at dance class and she just beamed. OH, How I love her!!! Her's some pictures from her first day of dance class..

2 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh my goodness. I could eat her right up. She is precious. The hair thing makes that outfit. I will miss dance class having all boys.

Crystal said...

I agree, she's as cute as a button! I always wonder what it would have been like to have a daughter. I never longed for one though, it scared me to have a girl but I often wonder what it would have been like.