Friday, December 22, 2006

Newport Aquarium





Yes, we've been very busy lately!! This time we went to the Newport Aquarium to see the Underwater Santa!! We took Riley with us and we met my Aunt Jackie and her son Zach. The kids all had a blast together. Abby was a little afraid of the sharks, but after awhile she calmed down. Riley was even interested in watching the fish swim over our heads. I really enjoy filling the days before Christmas with lots of stuff so the time goes by faster, otherwise I get way to anxious about it. Tomorrow I'll probably just be cleaning up the house, so there probably won't be much to post!! I can't wait to see pics of everyones Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

As I saw that, I wanted to say so much...(what else is new?). We have been running mad too but we always do. We have never enjoyed the aquarium so we don't go but that santa deal looks cool. I love Abby's sweater. Is it Old Navy, it looks like Old Navy. I think it is amazing that Riley is getting all these experiences so early from his aunt. I hope you realize the positive impact that you are making on him. The senery pictures are great. I am starting to see a differnce in the picture quality from yours and all of ours. Those are sharp. Thanks for changing the posts more often. I come to read all the time. Please find SOMETHING to post these next few days...how about you cleaning? Sounds fun to me....well you cleaning, not me!

Jamie said...

Thank you for your encouraging words!! You are so funny though, is that Old Navy I see???? Well no it's Elder-Beermans (a department store at the Middletown Mall). My grandma got it for her Birthday. Yeah the pictures are turning out pretty well, but when it's dark they really are turning our darker than I'd like. We'll probably have to get the add on flash to brighten them up, but that's another expense!! I'll try to find something to post today!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Thank you my friend! Expense is nothing...sell your house in the alps if things get tight!