Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another snow day!!

Yay, it's snow day part 2!! Well I made a deal with the kiddies that in every 3 hour increment if they would allow me to have 1 hour of cleaning and 1 hour of scrapbooking, I'd give them 1 hour of Mommy time. That way we should have 12 hours total and 4 hours devoted to each thing. That sounds like a good deal to me. In the other 8 hours they are free to do whatever they choose (within reason!!). Hopefully that'll make for a nice, fun and peaceful day!! I'm making french toast now and then we'll go from there. Oooh, I Just took the dog out and it's so weird because we have a pretty good layer of snow and then on top is a layer of ice, the snow is crunchy!! It was very strange, I didn't even sink into the snow just rested on top of the layer of ice! Well we'll see how the rest of day goes, hopefully not too much ice. Hope everyone enjoys their day!

8 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Well look at you! You will have a fine day then. I wish I could make that deal with my 13 month old but I am guessing I can't. Have a fun day and read my "teeth sinking " post that you requested.

Crystal said...

Rumor has it that we may have another snow day tomorrow!!!!

Lura said...

So how did your deal work out with the kids?

Char said...

Hope your day went as you planned! It sounds perfect!

SamandSawyersMom said...

You guys off tomorrow?? We are again!

Jamie said...

Yeah, were off again!! Well today did not go as planned, I got a headache and didn't feel like getting much done. I did do a load of dishes and laundry, but that's pretty much it. I played with the kids a bit though, we did their class valentines, made cookies and played with toys. They ended up watching a movie in the theater this evening so I could have some quiet (for the headache), I am seriously praying for more energy and motivation tomorrow!!!

Crystal said...

Gimmee a P O S T!

Char said...

Sorry your day didn't go as planned! :(