Monday, February 19, 2007

Small Update

Well, my brother brought Riley today at 2. I'll be keeping him until 10 or 11 tonight. HIs mama is working the afternoon and evening shift, so she'll pick him up after work. He didn't seem mad or anything which is good, but he didn't say anything at all about it really. He asked if I was free tomorrow, and I am so I'll have him then as well and then we'll see what happens after that. My brother doesn't usually hide his feelings, so hopefully it's true that they're not mad! Thought you'd like to know...

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

That was good. Hopefully they realize why you had to do it, ya know? I am glad that you aren't as worried.

Char said...

That's great! I'm glad he didn't seem mad or anything! Keep us posted!

SamandSawyersMom said...

You were there when i needed someone to talk to, talk to. You were there when i could not find my way oh ohhhhhhhhh.

SamandSawyersMom said...

you have to haVE SOMETHING TO POST ABOUT BY NOW