Friday, February 2, 2007

Farm Living!!

Oh it's so fun to live so close to a farm. We're on a cul-de-sac and behind it there's a big farm with lots of animals. Every now and then the animals will escape. Usually it's over on the back road where you'll see piggies out in a mud pile or cows in the road, but today I looked out my side door and saw a huge black bull in the neighbors yard. We tried to tell the neighbors but they weren't home, I guess we'll call the police or something because he's eating their landscaping!!! On windy days you can smell the farm and all the time you can hear the cows calling!! It's been fun and interesting I'd say!! We've also seen wildlife out here such as foxes, hawks, deer, turkeys, and one toasted snake (he was out by the road and was all burnt, I don't know what happened to him, but at least he was tiny). It's so fun out here in rural Warren county!!

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

did you take a picture

Char said...

that's cool! we always smell the farm across the street from us. and one time there was a deer that ran in our back yard. it didn't know where to go so it just stood there for awhile and finally turned around and ran back.
Your house seems like it's in a great area! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

time to post

Jamie said...

will you people get off my back!!! some people have a life and can't post every 5 minutes....sm

SamandSawyersMom said...

post anyway!!!!!!! who cares about your life

SamandSawyersMom said...

still waiting

Lura said...

I love living in the country. There is no other place I'd want to raise my kids. (Unless it was even more country than we live now, like off the busy highway).