Friday, February 16, 2007

Deer Family



Today we were eating dinner and out our back door I saw a deer come out from the trees. He had some cute antlers and we watched him for a few minutes. And then a little bit later a girl deer came out to join him. We decided that the husband came out first to make sure it was safe for his honey and then she came out too. They were only there for a few minutes and then a car went down the street and they ran off. I just love our deer family, those darn hunters I've seen back there better leave them alone!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

How cool that must be!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Wow, I would love that. i still giggle like a child when i see one. Do you guarentee a deer sighting when people enter your home?

Char said...

That's very cool! They are so calming and pleasant to watch. We actually had a deer come in the back yard at our house! He didn't know what to do and stood up on the hill. I felt bad for him because we probably took over some os his living grounds when our home was built! :(

Lura said...

I love the picture of the two of them together!