Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Our Snow Day

























Today was great!! I slept until 9 and then got up slowly, ate some food and watched a little tv. Then I went up to Noah's room where he, Abby and I played Legos for like an hour. We also took some funny photos of the three of us. I made a great little house and Abby made a garden for my house out of Legos. I also made a very nice artist photo frame which I modeled. Noah made a great submarine and a space rocket, and Abby also made a droid. We had a great time doing that and taking pictures of our creations. After that we did a craft. We made love bugs out of pencils, pipe cleaners, cardboard wings and googly eyes. They turned out really cute!! The kids love crafts so much. Then we had lunch and I decided I wanted to scrapbook for awhile. I haven't been doing that lately and it really felt good to get back into it. I had a few pages that were already decorated and I just had to add the pictures and journal them. I got most of those done and now I think I have the itch. After this I"m going to snapfish to order more pictures!!! Then we had dinner and I made us some yummy valentine cupcakes for desert. And of course the kiddies wanted to go back out in the snow, so that's where you'll find them now!! Oh and did I mention, I haven't left my jammie pants yet!! I even went outside to take the dog out and just now to get more pics of the family in my jammie pants. Yay!!! I love it, the kids didn't put on clothes until just now to go outside. It was such a good day. I know I look forward to snow days just as much as I did as a kid. I love it!!! I hope everyone had a great day as well.

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

What fun! I think that is great that when you could have taken the whole day easy (since your kids are older) that you spent it with them doing kid things. I love the pictures. The snow is great but i will not miss the wet clothes left behind when it all melts!!

Lura said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Glad you enjoyed your day!

Char said...

Cool! Glad you got some time to play and lay around in your jammies! Don't you just love playing with Lego's!?
My boys love crafts too. We might have to make your craft!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Legos are too small for my brain. I like the huge, no thought blocks.

Crystal said...

Glad you guys had a good day! Me and Daws did alot of stuff just the two of us.....it was nice.