Sunday, February 4, 2007

It's a Puzzler


We got the kids these really cool Usborne books for Christmas. On each page there is a puzzle that snaps into the book. I think there's 5 or 6 different puzzles and they're all on a different page. You just turn the page to do a different puzzle. I wasn't sure if they'd really care about them, I just thought they were neat but Abby especially loves it. She will sit and play with it for at least an hour and that's a huge accomplishment for her. Usually she wants someone to play with her or she gets bored, but she's perfectly happy doing these puzzles. We got her the fairies one and Noah a pirates one. He likes his too and has done all of the puzzles but he's not as crazy about it as she is. He's more crazy for his Legos!!! Oh and the books were only 15 dollars, I thought that was a good deal for all that they have in them.

8 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

15 bucks for a book? yeah they probably are worth it. Ilove books too. I want to go to a pampered chef party!!!!

Char said...

We have 2 of those puzzle books as well! They are wonderful!

Sonya, would you drive up here to go to one?? A friend of mine does Pampered Chef!

Jamie said...

I would come up if Sonya came with me. It would be lots of fun!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Sure I would with Jamie. We would have to see about Sawyer first but then I would. I will warn you though, I couldn't spend a ton, probably 40-50 bucks is all.

Crystal said...

I'd go too!

SamandSawyersMom said...

okay crystal, well i will believe it when you are in my car and we are 2 minutes form charity's.

Jamie said...

ok, charity, the ball's in your court now, when should we arrive????

Lura said...

Neat. We have the one that is a train piece on each page and then you put them all out on the floor.