Tuesday, January 9, 2007

the basement







Well the other room we've been really working on is the basement. Here are pics of the Bengals game room and bathroom and the soon to be Star Wars home theater. In the theater we built a riser so there will be two rows of seating each with 3 seperate recliners. All of the electronic parts of the theater should be done this weekend and the couch we ordered for the game room will be here Thursday (it had better fit, I can't take another couch disaster!!). We've been trying to get it done in time for Noah's party on the 20th and I think we're right on track. Just a few more things and it will be ready.

PS, the colors in the theater look a lot different than in real life. The room has no windows and everything is much darker without the flash from the camera!!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

That is freakin awesome! That bengals room is Shawn's dream...when are you having all of your blog buddies over for a pary!!!??? hint hint

SamandSawyersMom said...

I love it but I saw most of it in person. I have been gone all night that is why I have not commented until now.

SamandSawyersMom said...

The stripes are really cool and they look perfect.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Sung to the tune I want to sex you up


I WANT YOU TO POST..OH YEAH I WANT YOU TO POST

SamandSawyersMom said...

One day there was a girl named jamie

Her friend Sonya said "Shamie!"

you really ought to write something on your post


or i'll get real mad and you'll be toast

Crystal said...

Sonya, you are amazing at those! I tried to think of one earlier and couldn't for the life of me!

SamandSawyersMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SamandSawyersMom said...

Mom2samandsawyer said...
When I'm really down and feeling kinda blue

I go to my friend's blog SHE'LL KNOW WHAT TO DO

Just when I think theres an end to the grog

There sits the same ol' blog!