Sunday, January 14, 2007

When the mom's are away!!!








We had a total blast this weekend!! It is so nice to get away just for a day or so and then come home to your family. I feel like I appreciate them so much more when I come home after being gone for awhile. I really did miss them a lot (all three of them), but I really enjoyed my weekend as well. Oh and the deals we found this weekend!! First at Goodwill (Hello, $.40 childrens books) and then at the outlets (hello $8.50 for men's Tommy Hilfiger polos). It was so nice to meet Lura and Charity and Lura's family. They were all such wonderful people. I adored Lura's boys, they are just so cute and funny!! I really appreciated all that Sonya and Lura did for me this weekend, esecially just inviting me and then the hotel room and the monkey bread!! I loved being able to just laugh my head off for a few hours (which seemed to go by way too fast!!) with some really cool girls!! Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm so glad you guys had a blast!!!! Those pictures are the coolest!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Those are great. Thanks for not putting naked ones or body shots...or are those tomorrow??

Cheryl said...

Looks like a lot of fun, of course I can't let my child see your blogs now or I'll never get him to stop jumping on the bed. SM

SamandSawyersMom said...

post more...i am lovin this...did you see lura's?

Jamie said...

I don't have many other pictures...you didn't put on the ones where we were laying on the bed, the posed ones!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i am not sure what you are talking about...oh the ones under the covers?? Oh I am just beginning...I have tons more including lura's kids.

Char said...

We had a total blast! I love that picture of me jumping! The shadow of me in the back ground is so funny!

Char said...

Jamie - can you get to my blog now?

SamandSawyersMom said...

no charity still can't

Char said...

I think I got it working now!! You should be able to check my blog now Jamie! :)