Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Girl Day

Well I've felt like I neglected Abby a bit these past few days because I've been very busy caring for Riley, so I decided today I would do all of her favorite things and make sure she knows she's my number 1 girl!! So we first made a craft. We took a piece of cardboard and decoupaged purple tissue paper over it and a few pictures of her and Noah and then we painted her handprints into the very abstract shape of a heart and labeled it with their names. I think it looks really cute and I'm going to hang it upstairs. Then we played Don't Spill the Beans which she loves, then we read a big stack of books, then she got a long bubble bath in my tub and later we're going to do a little shopping for Grammy (she loves it when it's just the two of us shopping together). Now she's watching the Jetsons!! It's a great day and I hope she feels how much I do love her eventhough sometimes I can't do everything she needs me to because I'm busy with Riley. I don't want her to feel jealous of him at all and I work hard at that. Well just thought I'd share our day!!



4 comments:

Crystal said...

How sweet! When I did home daycare, I tried to do the same thing with Daws......they really need that. Working at home can be so intrusive sometimes.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh! I have never made a heart from 2 hands before. We will have to do that for v day. Oh i bet she loved that Jamie. i will tell her, incase she forgets when she's older how great you were!!

Char said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you have a great girl day with your daughter! :)

Crystal said...

Maybe those of us that have boys can borrow Abby some time for a girl day!