Friday, January 5, 2007

Well it's still Friday...

But only for 18 more minutes. Tomorrow's a busy day for work in our house. We'll be working on re-doing our playroom and adding the bathroom to the basement. Well, everything is ready for that, we just have to install the sink and toilet. Hopefully that will all get done tomorrow!! After that we'll probably have dinner and I'll take pictures of it and post them on here....LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! Sorry, Sonya, I'm in a crazy mood tonight...did you see my last comment on my last post? I'm really cracking myself up!! Anyway, I know another good thing we can all share on the blog is good deals you've found in stores. Today I found the big Lunchable packs (with drinks and deserts) for .99 at Kroger. They were originally 2.29. I thought that was an awesome deal. We don't usually purchase them, but for that price, I filled half the fridge!!! Yay, easy lunches for a week!! Anyone else got any good deals lately? If I see another one I'll let you all know. Well I need to go to bed, so I can work hard tomorrow. Night, Night

7 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW, THAT'S A GREAT DEAL, I'M GOING TO GET SOME TOMORROW! THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW.....SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, JUST BEING LAZY!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Wow, I am going to buy all they have. Sammy loves those bad boys.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Steve just ran and got like 10 of them but they are the chicken nuggets and pizza ones. They didn't have the turkey ones that I prefer him to eat. I am going to go back later. Thanks for thr tip.

SamandSawyersMom said...

SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "LET IT SNOW"

The look of Jamie's blog is frightful, i wish it were delighful but all she has to do is let her, post let her post, let her post

Then everything would be okay and she would please Sonya Ray, Oh.....

SamandSawyersMom said...

The comma's in the wrong place, I hope it doesn't throw off the singer.

Crystal said...

ha ha Sonya's a nut! I bought 10 luncheables today too. My boys love the chicken nugget ones and the taco and turkey and cheese ones. I even bought a nacho and cheese for myself! I agree that we should all keep each other posted on deals!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Steve went back to the store and they enforced the 6 limit. He was mad and they let him do it twice.