Saturday, January 6, 2007

For your viewing enjoyment!!

Here's some pics I found from the end of summer into fall, there's the kids fall parties (notice Abby's Shamu costume I made from scratch!!), trick or treating where Noah was the pit crew chief for Lightning McQueen and Abby was Pocohontas, there's a class picture from Noah's fall party, then Abby's Birthday party where we were visited by Becky the pony, then a fall hayride at Berger Farm, Noah walking with his football team in Kings Homecoming parade and playing in the leaves at Mamaw and Papaws house. All great pics..enjoy!!










3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh I love those. I am impressed with that costume...wow. A real pony came to your house for the party? How did that happen? I bet that was pricey. Our kids love ponies. I would love to do that. Santa came to our kids last party...I know it ain't a live animal but still...the North Pole isn't exactly a mile away. I love the picture of Abby on her birthday. Where did you get her shirt...I love it. I am glad you got so much done yesterday...I can't wait to see it all.

Jamie said...

Yeah, the pony was only about $95-I didn't think that was too bad. We only had 5 kids and the pony was there for an hour, so each kid got tons of time with it. It was awesome!! Abby's Birthday shirt came from Gymboree and I tried to get my money's worth by having her wear it to church, her party and to school when they celebrated it there!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

So the shirt cost more than the pony...SBNL