Friday, January 12, 2007

A couple more deals

Last night at Kroger I found a few more deals 1) Kahn's hot dogs were on sale buy one get one free and then they had the little coupon machine there which gave you $1 off. So I bought a total of 4 packs of hot dogs and payed only $4.60 which comes out to $1.15 per pack which is a good deal!! 2) Muellers Pasta is on sale for .89 and there's a coupon machine there for $3.00 off 5 boxes. So I bought 2 spaghettis and 3 elbow macaroni's and only payed $1.50 for all 5 which is .30 each!! If your Kroger doesn't have the little coupon machine, sorry, you can always come out here to the Maineville one!! Now where is everyone else's deals???

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Um well, I haven't shopped lately. Sorry, no deals from me.

Crystal said...

I haven't shopped either, still recovering from Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Disney mix max is $69 at target $30 cheaper than at Christmas.