Wednesday, January 10, 2007

God is Good

I have been tormented by a missing wallet for several days now, convinced that I probably just dropped it out of my purse in the car or something. Well today when I went to actually look for it, I couldn't find it. I haven't been using it that much because we've been paying cash for everything and I keep the cash in a seperate little bag. So I searched the house from top to bottom and found nothing, at this time I started to panic a bit. I called our church and two grocery stores to check if I had left it there and nobody had seen it. I prayed over and over for guidance and wasn't feeling a real pull to look in any direction so I decided to look back at transaction records on the internet to see when I definitely had it last and I saw a charge to our debit card on 12/29 for lunch. Well I looked back at my blog to see what we did that day and saw that it was the day Sonya came over for dinner and I then remembered that I got it that night to give Steve the buddy card for pizza and realized I probably just sat it somewhere after that and within 5 minutes from there I found it buried in the crack of our couch. I had looked under and around the couch but not actually in the cushions because it just didn't make sense to me that it would be there, but apparently I sat it on the back of the couch, it fell down and then slipped into the crack. Oh well, I don't care how it got there, but I am so relieved that I found it yay!!!

10 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Wow, I am glad you found it. Maybe those Coverts stole it. I just commented on your previous post when this one popped up.

Jamie said...

What, you are so crazy!! I knew no one stole it and I just lost is somewhere, I just didn't know where!! You are such a goofball!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I was just kidding...If I had stolen it, baby, I'd have a new wardrobe or at least my kids would.

Crystal said...

That's so awesome that you found it and don't forget that having this blog to look back on, helped you!!! See, blogging can be helpful.

Jamie said...

the blog really did help because during the break all the days just sorted of ran together and i would've never been able to figure out which day it was!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Jamie, are you excited to be with me for lots of hours at a time, 2 days left...whooooo hoooooooooo.
SUNG TO A RANDOM TUNE IN MY HEAD

yeah yeah, no hubbys, yeah yeah no babies yeah yeah no preschoolers yeah yeah no diapers yeah yeah no hugs boo hoo no kisses boo hoo boo hoo no stories sobs sobs...OKAY THIS TURNED OUT BAD

Jamie said...

Ok you had me until you got weepy!! Don't wimp out on me now. It's only one night!! We'll have tons of fun, tons of laughing, tons of "girl talk" and the kids need Daddy time just as much as they need Mommy time. I think it'll be fun for them as well!! I am so excited for the weekend, I've been thinking about things we can do in the car, etc...and I can't wait!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Great I was hoping you would think of fun car things...that is your job. Also, I need a clever game for the 4 of you (incase Charity comes)cause I brought PRIZES. I just need a clever game for you guys to play...Also, I am bringing that women's only book that everyone is talking about incase we want to read some of it and come back a better wife...well, if we get really bored..SBNL.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Sung to the tune of Girls just wanna have fun


SONYA JUST WANTS TO READ pOSTS, THATS ALL SHE WANTS, SOME POSTS NEW POSTS

WHY IN THE WORLD CAN'T YOU JUST POST OH SONYA JUSTS WANTS SOME POSTS

SamandSawyersMom said...

HELLO????????????? A COMMENT AT LEAST!!!