Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Noah





Well today's my boy's Birthday. I made him cupcakes to take to school and I went at lunch time to sit with him and see all his friends enjoy the lovely cupcake I made him. He was so cute!! I bought him an outfit to wear to his party on Saturday and he wanted to wear it today as well, so I let him. I also got him a special Birthday ribbon with Lightning McQueen on it to wear on his shirt!! Tonight he has karate and we're all going to watch (he loves it when we're all there) and he's going to be sparring, so I'm taking the camera this time (last time he kicked some serious butt, well padded and protected butt). I can't wait for the party, it's going to be so much fun!! Here's some pics from lunch today

3 comments:

Char said...

Happy Birthday!!
What a great Mom you are! :)

Jamie said...

Charity, that's so sweet, thank you!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

You are a great mom and I do not say that lightly either. Happy Birthday big boy, can't wait till your party.